Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

Welcome to the new website/blog for Pipe Dreamink 2008. I made the new years resolution to have the new website fully updated and working by the 1st of Jan - missed out by a day due to technical errors and me being in charge!!! Oh well:)


New things on the site
  • I have updated the products page and it now contains all the new Opals Colours (the Temperates, St Clair in the classics range and the extra large Frankin), the Opulent Image Stamps, Fantasty Film, and all the necessary accessories needed to use the Opals (trays, inkpads, heat gun, chipboard and more)
  • The gallery is in the process of being redone - all the pieces are being photographed and it is my aim to have it up and running by the end of the month
  • The blog will be updated at least once a month - and I will try to do this more often. This will include new artwork and a project with some step by steps.
To all of you who have waited so patiently for this to happen - thanks for waiting. School holidays are a blessing at present and I hope to capitalise on it over the next coming month...
I hope you all have had a fantastic holiday period and I wish you all a very happy, safe and prosperous new year.

Niamh

1 comment:

Colour Your Memories said...

Congrats on your new blog and the website looks fabulous.
I have you bookmarked.
Leanne