Friday, January 25, 2008

New Artwork and working on the webpag

Well I have been busy uploading (and making) new artwork for the gallery on the website over the last few days - the joys of summer holidays:) I have decided to go for a flicker account for the moment for the company website due to issues with our old site being hacked into. This way it is all Yahoo's responsibility!!!
Have I said - I love Flicker - so easy to use. It would have taken (and did) ages to create the gallery section the way I wanted it. This was you can view the individual photos or a pretty slick slideshow. Best bit is with the unlimited space - we can have the pictures bigger than normal - Yeah!!!
The other thing I will be regigging tomorrow is the order form and the products/gallery page. So if you are having issues with the website tomorrow - it is probably just me messing around.
Anyway - here is a sample of what I have been up to - enjoy
Niamh

No comments: